Me, My weekend.

It has been a smooth (tiring) weekend for me. I had to give my bike for servicing which I should have done long long ago, but as all of you know I didn't do it.

I wasn't able to move out of my place gosh!! then I thought what technology has done to us, I remember when was a kid I used to walk, walk, walk, and run all over the Township where I lived. I never worried about sun, rain, day, night nope.. nothing.

But now if you ask me to go out in the sun, be it in the morning at about 9.00 or in the evening at about 4 or 5, I'll just sit there and think how I am going to go out and come back. I think that's b'coz I am used to the AC in my office. Now if you ask me to walk, I get tired after walking almost 1 Km at a stretch. I can't even walk 2 Km. Thinking of it made me to realize I am out of shape, very badly. Badly than anyone can think of. So, I am thinking to start to work out at home, but you know, I really can't manage my time. Not that I am that busy... Lately I have become lazy very lazy to be truthful.

So, guys work out at least at home keep up the shape, not only physical but mentally also.

Comments

Popular Posts