G5- Finally



Finally the process of getting a new bike is over (almost) I am taking my new Yamaha G5 tomorrow ( I think). Everything is over except registration. If possible I'll be registering it tomorrow, if not on Monday... The reason I am writing this down is becuase of the drama that took place at least for the last 10 days!

It has taken more than a week since I have booked the bike. I am taking a loan from the well known ICICI. Okay why has it taken me more than a week after I have booked the vehicle? Well, that's the best part. ICICI bank verifies all informations given in the applications for loan. I have given my payslip of the company where I work, the comedy part is when bank people had come for verification my company has told them that there is no such person working here. It took three verifications for the bank people to approve the loan but on all three occasions they were told "there is no such person working in this company".... I am working in a renowned company where almost all people in coimbatore (even abroad, I hear) knows the Group too well, but yet.........

I had to talk to the bank people and explain what might have went wrong. It took me 10 days and more than 10 visits to the showroom to finalize the deal... At last everything has been okayed and tomorrow I'm going to take the new bike... He... He...

Comments

Kuttappan said…
Congrats on the new bike da!! When's the treat???

Popular Posts